I love Thanksgiving!
Aside from all the other cool things about the day, it’s a chance to make all your favorite traditional dishes, whether they go back to your childhood or only a few years. I now have so many “special” dishes that I can’t fit them all into one day—and that doesn’t count new recipes I still want to try. I’ll probably spill them into Christmas meal planning or wait until next year.
I hope you find a few recipes on Graciousvegan.com to try for Thanksgiving. All of the recipes I recommend have been tested with picky omnivores, meaning for each vegan dish you make, you should be able to replace another dish rather than increase the total number.
Here is the line-up of my favorite Thanksgiving-worthy recipes. I hope you try a few of them. Enjoy!
- Gracious Vegan Savory Quinoa Cakes
- Gracious Vegan Succotash Gratin
- Gracious Vegan Shepherd's Pie
- Gracious Vegan Vegetable Pot Pie
- Baked Sweet Potatoes with Maple-Pecan-Shallot Butter
- Brussels Sprouts with Toasted Hazelnut Butter
- Cranberry-Orange Relish
- Green Bean Casserole
- Guide to Roasting Vegetables
- Lori’s Montreal Roasted Vegetables
- Roasted Carrots and Parsnips with Shallot and Herb Butter
- Sweet Potato Puree with Brown Butter Maple Syrup
- Vegan Mashed Potatoes