By the Gracious Vegan
I remembering finding this in a women’s magazine, but I can’t recover my source when I search the internet. Wherever it came from, it’s a good, solid cabbage salad that’s tangier than regular coleslaw. A great side dish next to many different main dishes.
In large bowl, combine
- 6 cups thinly sliced cabbage
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 1 small red pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 small yellow pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 3 stalks celery, thinly sliced on an angle
For the dressing, whisk together
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 Tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 2 Tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper
Toss well the slaw and dressing together and serve immediately or refrigerate for later.