Benefits of Reducing Your Meat Intake
The research is piling up about the benefits of eating plant-based dishes instead of meat.
This article by a board-certified physician and assistant professor of medicine at New York University says it all. Here are the seven things that happen.
- You’ll reduce inflammation in your body.
- Your blood cholesterol levels will plummet.
- You’ll give your microbiome a makeover.
- You’ll change how your genes work.
- You’ll dramatically reduce your chances of getting type 2 diabetes.
- You’ll get the right amount—and the right type—of protein.
- You’ll make a huge impact on the health of our planet and its inhabitants.
See full article with links to the journal articles that support these findings.